Another year is over and it´s not been all sunshine, but also had its clouds, rain and thunder and somehow I am happy and sad at the very same time that 2016 is now coming to its end. And maybe other things aswell, it feels like you gotta move on though you cannot really because some things are still really present and also will be…but…read yourself what happened during 2016!
- Started my first pole dancing course
After my testing lesson in December 2015 I was all excited and still was after the course, no matte rhow many bruises I had on my body, how many hurting muscles and limbs I had, and no matte rhow many yet unknown muscles I discovered…it really boosted my self-confidence, also in regards of my body.
- There was snow o.O
Yes, even Hamburg had snow – and public transport was of course surprised and totally overtaxed…
- Works council meeting for my former company – or well, the voting if or not…
The most hilarious thing I have ever experienced in my life so far, really. And I was embarassed about how some colleagues were acting and what they had to ask or to say…and that whole thing took sooo many hours…and the outcome was also useless.
- Booked the summer vacations in Syvota
Excitement! Finally booked the summer vacations with my boyfriend together – 2 weeks of summer, sun and beach…
- Pole dance performance
And I was sooooo scared and worried and insecure – and it turned out really well, I looked fab and was so relieved and happy about dancing there and it then being over…
- Self made noodles
I was on my “do it yourself”-trip, so I decided I wanted to quickly make some noodles and well…it was clearly not quick and the noodles were a “tad” too thick, but throwing them into the pan with veggies, it was just so amazing and tasted so much better than normal and ready made pasta…
- Easter fire
At my boyfriend´s parents´ place – it was a nice day and evening, sitting together and everything…and I love fires like that soooo much!
- Therm Lüneburg
Went to spend the day at the therm in Lüneburg and went to Lüneburg itself for the very first time – that place for swimming and relaxing is really sweet and small, clearly worth it if you are anywhere close to it. Same goes for the city with all of its old houses…
- Striptease testing lesson
Did that testing lesson at the pole dance studio and to be fair, I think I´ve never felt so hilarious than whilst doing this with an even more terrible song…I really didn´t feel attractive or sexy at all, and decided to not do this ever again. Maybe I am not having the right feel for my body yet, but…nope. So over the top and…
- 2 years at the company
Which is funny somehow, having thought I´d run off before even reaching the two years…but since I started my doing more and more project management work rather than product management work, I felt more and more comfy…I could continue doing this as a main and official job ^^
- Bought high heels for pole dancing
They´re black with nice glitter – but, have a funfact: I haven´t worn them for pole dancing up until now, but at least I walked around in my apartment and halfway broke my legs whilst trying to walk around…I survived, and loved how I look wearing them, but somewhen I really gotta use them…
- Bought a new – and real – massive TV
My old TV well…it was not really a TV, because even an average TV screen is bigger than the screen of my old TV…so I really needed a new one, a big and proper one and I got myself an amazing smart TV that I am totally in love with!
- The New Black played Hamburg
…and I loved the show, with photographing and having my boyfriend with me of course! It´s been the best combination there could have been!
- Getting my contract to be official a Junior Project Manager at the company – really a success for me, finally being where I wanted to be for quite a long while
- Someone close to me died 😦
- Had a pinched nerve and was hardly able to move or breathe, the doctor “broke” my back into pieces to loosen it and tortured me with accupuncture needles – I passed out needless to say
- Having to sell my Sixx:A.M. (support: The New Black) concert ticket because of foot injury and not being able to stand for long – that was clearly a heartbreaking thing for me
- HSH Nordbank Run
…with quite a good time for the distance actually – especially keeping in mind that my crappy old sports shoes had created a blister and ripped off the skin of the blister whilst running even..wounds for the win, I suffered for the next week after that and decided I sooner or later will need new running shoes
- Vacations in Greece (Syvota) with my boyfriend
Away in the sun, with sea and amazing times full of food, swimming, stony beaches and great trips with sightseeing. It was just what I needed, and I even managed to get a tan that stayed for ages!
- Vacations in Greece (Syvota) with my boyfriend – away in the sun, sea and amazing times full of food, swimming, stony beaches and great trips with sightseeing
- Starting my boating lessons and also theoretical lessons for the boating license
- New and expensive (but extremely nice anc omfy) running shoes at Runner´s Point here in Hamburg
- Complaint fight with Condor for the rescheduled flights from Hamburg (then Hannover) to Corfu back and forth…ended up in getting less back than I wanted but was sick and tired of the writing and discussing
- Apocalyptica concert in Chemnitz – what a hell of a drive there and back, in total more than 12 hours for a 1:30h long concert…cheers to insanity!
- Watching soccer in Berlin
…and doing some half day sightseeing with my boyfriend until we got fully soaked
from the rain and decided on taking a train earlier back to Hamburg
- Hoop testing lesson
…and loving it, despite my whole body being bruised and riped off skin…and muscles aching
- Dropping the boating exam
…because of being so overtaxed by…life (what a shitty decision, in restrospective)
- Getting the notice about my dismissal
Bye bye job – after 2.5 years, they got rid off me, like around 399 other employees…thank you for ruining it all.
- Out of work
…as I didn´t need to go to the office anymore from September 1st on
- Official end of my time at my company, as I was dismissed for 30th of September on…
- Photographing at Hamburg Metal Dayz & The Trash Mercenaries Tour
- Seeing Faey at MPS
…and being at MPS itself with my boyfriend was a great time even though the weather was a tad bitchy at the start
- My laptop screen died and I got a new computer and screen
…thanks to my boyfriend for putting all the pieces together and everything so I only had to say what I wanted to do with it and if I had special wishes 😉 Now I have two screens and a fab computer as a whole
- Winning a voucher of eating 12 times for free at my fave restaurant, Mongo´s
…which I really did not expect at all, because whenever I really want to win something I don´t win, and this clearly feels like a jackpot 😀
- My 27th birthday
…going to Mongo´s with my boyfriend for dinner and having a sweet evening…but man, time is passing by fast, I always just notice that when thinkin about it when people ask me about my age xD
- Going to Lüneburg
…with my boyfriend for window shopping and watching “Finding Dorie” in the movies (was a birthday present <3)
- First match of the German Futsal Nationalteam in Hamburg
…and I went to watch it, because it is the most natural thing to for me if there is such a special event and then even in Hamburg, was a goose bumps feeling when they played the German national anthem!
- Placebo live in concert
…for the first time and I really lost my heart to it, so much fun, and what a voice and how many feelings and…Brian…hot!
- Scrum course (agile project management)
…for my Scrum Master certification and also passing this exam (postponing the Product Owner exam to later…) with the hope to find a job easier with it but…nope.
- Bought my sewing maschine
…and started sewing with first little projects and slightly getting hooked on it (by the end of the year I am all hooked)
- Sightseeing/harbour boat trip
with my aunt who was visiting Hamburg – I love those boat trips because I simply love boats!
- Following Apocalyptica
…for three shows in France and one show in Karlsruhe/Germany and thanks to that being an all-the-time-freezing-being because of being permanently fighting a massive cold. And you know what – my friends and I did this trip mostly to see Franky Perez singing with them for the last shows in Europe and take a damned guess who wasn´t there…Yep, Franky Perez! So disappointed, but the trips were fun anyhow!
- Trump was elected
…as a new president of the USA and I wanted to throw up because of that. And that kinda comes with not wanting to enter the country during the next years unless somehting happens with my family or anything eually important requests me to come there.
- Bought new furniture
…new tables and some shelves for my sewing stuff – now my apartment gets really stuffed, but my kitchen table was just no option anymore – too small and I needed the table in the kitchen. Still some additions planned, but that is the future 😉
- Certificate project management course
…started on November 24th, financed by the job agency to make me certified associate project manager and thus give me better chances to find a new job. That´s the theory. First off I need to survive all lessons and tasks and exams…
- “Broke” my sewing machine
…by cleaning and then having a damned screw go loose and i was never seen again, and neitehr stores no manufacturer wanted/were able to replace it so I had to buy a new sewing machine
- Blacklight minigolfing here in Hamburg
…and it is amazing, really. All the drawings and rows there…was an experience also without the partially offered 3D glasses which I dislike anyways 😉
- My sick perfectionism
…returned thanks to being in beed of writing a project plan that will be graded in the end of my certification course and I am really struggling to not let it take over again
- Christmas in Cologne
I went to Cologne to celebrate the Christmas days there with parts of my family, busy times as usual but good times as usual aswell 😀
- New Year´s Eve
…all alone. Let´s not talk about it, I will be making the best out of it still but anyways, couldn´t be any more disappointed and feeling crappy.