Day X+204-211 – From vacation to daily business

17.03.2017 – Day X+204
Toulouse, sightseeing, baguette, dead feet – you read the report already 😉

18.03.2017 – Day X+205
Toulouse, sightseeing, baguette, dead feet – you read the report already 😉

19.03.2017 – Day X+206
Toulouse, sightseeing, baguette, dead feet – you read the report already 😉

20.03.2017 – Day X+207
Toulouse, sightseeing, baguette, dead feet, trip back – you read the report already 😉

21.03.2017 – Day X+208
Lazy day of unpacking, eating healthy food and trying to stop feeling so bloated from the carbs I had during the weekend in France. Besides, doing laundry, writing applications, arranging job interviews and everything…welcome back to daily miserable business.

22.03.2017 – Day X+209
Totally back to daily business, as I had another job interview in the morning. I would say it went rather well and I also felt quite welcome, but you never know what happens in the end so I once again practice keeping my hopes low though it´s once again hard.
The rest of the day I tidied up, and sorted out my dish washing as it had piled up – I just hate it, I really would love to have a dishwasher. But hey, I even don´t have a microwave anymore, so…gives me finally more space in the kitchen, as it blocked the only free space next to my oven…

23.03.2017 – Day X+210
Got up rather early, because I had a check-up appointment at my orthopaedist or however you write this doctor xD So yeah, my left arm where I had my screwed up muscles everything is okay again, only my stiff muscles in the shoulder cause the issues I still partially have. Just need to take care of my right one because I am spending too much time on the computer and with keyboard and mouse and such…but i ordered a little helper for this, so it is gonna be all good. In the evening I then went to the final dinner with my project management course, and it was a sweet time with loads of talking, laughing and good food. Good evening I´d say!

24.03.2017 – Day X+211
In the morning I had my toture class at 7am again, and then was pretty much exhausted, went home, fell into bed for a longer nap before going to take a bath to relax the muscles. And then it was time for tidying up, cleaning, and preparing a phone job interview, doing the job interview, fighting against falling asleep…well you get a glimpse on how my day looked like until it was pretty much relaxing until my boyfriend arrived.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.